After helping many people gain more clarity, I realized that I needed clarity myself. So I am on a challenge. To rediscover my voice. To rediscover my truth. To dare. To be vulnerable. To let go of my fears and perfectionism. To be. Me. Read more about my challenge here.
What is it all about?
This site is about Clarity. Truth. My truth. And Yours. Whatever the truth is.
Not necessarily a big kind of Daring. But small everyday kind of Daring. Daring to live a little bit more consciously today. Daring to get a little bit clearer. And take the next little step.
Maybe Daring to start again. Daring to say “no, thank you”. And “hell, yeah, I am in!”
Big kind of Daring…like “I quit. Now” – is always welcome too. Of course.
This site is about yours truly also. About me getting clearer. On who I am. And what inspires me.
You see, I am an introvert, even though many people say I don’t look like one. But I am, trust me. And as to any introvert it is very uncomfortable for me to talk about myself. So this is my experiment. In a way this site is my way to step into my truth. And prove to myself that truth is always worth it.
I want to make it clear though that I am not a diarist. I have a strong desire to be useful. Or at least inspiring. Which can also be very useful. So my hope is that you will find value in what I have to share about my life – my kids, my choices, my lessons, my struggles and happy moments.
I came to US in late 2004 from a beautiful country with stubborn and passionate people – Russia. That’s where my sexy accent, spelling mistakes and not understanding certain American jokes come from.
7 years. A lot had changed since then. I went back to school, thinking that I needed a new degree. Got married. Had a child. Started a business. Don’t even ask me what business it was back then. DaringClarity or any kind of clarity came later. Much later. Decided to get divorced. He is a wonderful person but we were not right for each other from the very beginning. Divorce was a long and painful process. Wrote a list of what I wanted my next relationship to be like and my future man to be like. Met him a few weeks later. Got married again. Had a baby. Almost quit DaringClarity because I needed clarity myself. And now I am starting over. I want to inspire you to dare and to live your truth. And to motivate you to take action while I am taking action myself. Because it’s time.
It’s time to stop acting like we’ll live forever. It’s time to realize that you are The One. It’s time to get really serious about our dreams. Now. The perfect day and circumstances for it will never come. You have to start now and do what you can with whatever you have. To deliver your value. To live your truth.
I have Mary Oliver’s quote in front of me “Tell me, what you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?”
No, don’t tell me. Tell yourself.
- On the picture above you see my beautiful, magical kids who never stop to amaze me – Nicholas 5 years old and Ava Victoria 5 months old. I am one of those attachment parenting, baby wearing, co-sleeping… etc. mamas. I have days when I feel bad about what an imperfect parent I am. And have days when I feel I am doing a pretty damn good job. Like most I us, I guess. I do think being a parent is something very natural to me. I was born to be their mama.
- Vegetarian. I also don’t eat wheat. And have almost given up everything dairy related. I see vegan and eventually raw foodist in my not so far future. I want it to come naturally though. No forcing.
- I used to love everything red. Not to mention, I look seriously hot in red. But white is slowly becoming my new red. Not sure what that means.
- I am really bad at small talk.
- I am one of those naturally skinny people, I don’t exercise much and weight a little over 100 lb after having two kids. I, of course, take it for granted, and don’t feel lucky.
- I turned 30 last year and decided that it’s time to grow up. I am gonna do big things, baby!
- I have always been good at asking the right questions and getting to the core. I’d love to help you gain more clarity. Check out my clarity sessions here.
Email is the best way to contact me.
lana [at] daringclarity [dot]com
Please don’t ask me for life or business advice. I probably most likely won’t respond.
I was taking a break from social media for awhile. I am getting back to it. I’d love to connect with you.
That’s all I have now. More on the blog later. Thanks for reading.